A reason I love her for each year she’s been my wife.
1) …because my eyes still drink deeply every time I look at her.
2) …because she is the strongest woman I have ever met.
3) …because she still makes me feel like a teenage shlub who gets to hang out with the prom queen.
4) …because she is my most favorite person in the world.
5) …because she loves to be treated like a Princess.
6) …because I never get tired of asking myself “How did I get this lucky?”
7) …because she has given me three incredible children.
8) …because her eyes dance like sparkling water when she laughs.
9) …because she has sacrificed so much for me.
10) …because she loves digging into God’s Word.
11) …because I can share my soul with her without judgment.
12) …because even when she annoys me, I cannot for the life of me, stay mad at her.
13) …because for some reason, she thinks I’m funny.
14) …because when God made a Dani, he turned and made an Andy.
15) …because there is no one else I would rather spend my entire life with.
16) …because she loves Jesus.
Happy Anniversary my love.